Rail Transfer Traverser for Transportation Between Halls
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||40 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KPC-10T
- Table Size(mm): 4000′ 2000′ 550
- Wheel Diameter(mm): 350
- Max. Wheel Pressure(Kn): 38.4
- Motor Power(Kw): 2.2
- Certification: CE,ISO9000,SGS
- Transport Package: Generally According to Customers′ Demands.
- Origin: Xinxiang, Henan, China
- Load Capacity(T): 10
- Speed(M/Min): 30
- Wheel Tread(mm): 2800
- Weight(T): 2.8
- Colour: Yellow / Red / Blue
- Trademark: BEFANBY
- Specification: GB/T6127-92
- HS Code: 8428109000
Xinxiang Hundred Percent Electrical and Mechanical Co. Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter of rail transfer cart.
Our products include rail transfer cart, trackless transfer car, traverse, transfer table, turnplate, electric hoist,
electric winch, gantry crane, overhead crane etc. Our products have passed the authentication of Quality
system ISO9001, and SGS, CE certifications. All of our products accord with machinery industrial standard
1. The ferry transfer carts are powered by the sliding line. It conducts AC 380V sliding wire directly into the AC electrical control system of the transfer cart.
2. The operation system is low voltage 36V power.
|Product description||The ferry transfer cart is made of two parts. The cart on the ground is used for ferry.|
This kind if cart is usually designed to go across a broad trench. The surface under the ground is parallel with the ground.
The surface of the cart below is equipped with rails to connect the different rails on the ground so that the cart above can transport the materials to the different parallel rails.
|Using conditions||1. The ferry transfer carts are suitable to be used in the bad environment, such as high-temperature condition.|
2. High using frequency, low cart's height and assembly line works.
|Advantages||1. Simple structure,|
2. Low cost
3. Not strict requirement on the construction of the rails.
|Attentions||1. The sliding line can be installed between the two rails or in the channel outside the track.|
2. For your safety and convenience, you can add boards on the channel.